[jaws-uk] Re: quick reply to dorathy

  • From: "Angela Purll" <angela.purll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 07:37:06 +0100

  Hi Colin, Dorothy and all,

  Well, let me tell you this.  One of the biggest, and probably the most
unfortunate, problems I have experienced is, my teacher having been paid for
two and a half days worth of one-to-one training at the start of this year,
and only being bothered to give me just half a day!

  I have tried, however, to contact him several times, but, he seemed to
have disappeared off the face of God's earth!

  Hence, my joining this list, and seeming a little, if not a lot, unknowing
regarding many things.  I am finding it so refreshing, hearing of so many
people willing to help each other.  Keep it up!

  Regards,
  Angela.