[jaws-uk] Re: problems with a v g

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 21:59:07 +0100

Hugh are you using Nod 32 please, regarding AVg I am still confused anyway I was told once the Professional version subsidises the free version,but does the free version of AVG only work for those who use Jaws 9 and updates, there has been so much confusion anyway, reading the article again is it to do with AVG saying attachments? if so you had to stop it by unchecking both incoming and outgoing mail and somewhere I have the instructions for doing that, one could often recognise if someone was using Avg if their Emails said they were attachments and they weren't however I am not sure if it is Jaws that has changed its use of AVG by updating or AVG its Policy of subsidising free versions, so sorry to ask this again but I have heard AVG for weeks on the list until to be honest I still am not clear about it any more perhaps the bought version now has problems regardless of whether you use Jaws or not? ---- Original Message ----- From: "Hugh Megarry" <hugh.megarry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>