[jaws-uk] problem with jaws 13 and ie9

  • From: "david pritchard" <wd.pritchard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 10:28:41 -0000

Hi list,
I'm having a problem with ie9. where jaws 13  loses it's place when alt/tabbing
between ie9 and other applications. I often have a document open in ie9   and
switch over to another application such as word or excel to do some work and
then change back to continue reading my original document. When using jaws 13,
more often than not, when i return the focus has moved back to the beginning of
 the document. This has become so annoying that I've been forced to switch back
to jaws 12 which does not exhibit this behaviour (neither did jaws 11, 10, 9
etc.) Has anyone else noticed this and is there any setting change which fixes
it?

Any help would be appreciated
David