[jaws-uk] Re: probelms with a website

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 18:05:54 +0100

No problem with JAWS 12 and IE9.

Iain

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Roberts
Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2011 5:23 PM
To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jaws-uk] probelms with a website

Hi all,

Using JAWS 12 with IE7.

I have just tried to fill out a survey for a hotel I was staying in last
weekend.

Unfortunatley, I had difficulty and only managed to get through the first
bit, before even starting the survey proper.

Please could someone look at the following site at:
bwfeedback.com

It should open up without any difficulty but the probelm I had was when it
got to selecting region.  JAWS fell silent and indeed as the page tries to
open, JAWS also falls silent.

Any help on this would be much appreciated as I intend contacting the
Hotel's IT Helpdesk and Customer Service desks next week.

Thanks

Paul.