[jaws-uk] Re: part2 on my windows8 review

  • From: mário gabriel <mario.gnv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 17:13:40 +0100

hi austin.
sorry friend, but I have not explained myself well.
I was trying to say to test other
tasks in the system that are not related with Metro apps.

by exemple

maybe interface  classical and everything that has to do with her.
I'm not talking about the classic apps, but interface   classical and icons
of all your information .
I also wish you to do the test in explorer.
i would like you  tested  little more time to review the new explorer.
do not forget to test  apps  mail and internet 10metro.

these are the most important.
but if more apps you   test metro,  we'll all be grateful.
my friend, for me the bigger the review,   better!
I really like your reviews!
thanks my friend!
cheers