[jaws-uk] Re: oh! what a night!

  • From: Pierre Beauchamp <beauchamp.pierre@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 14:49:52 +0100

        Hi Marie and all,

        I would think that the message about security which disturbed the
installation  has to do with the new security features included in the the SP2
pack of Windows XP. When one disactivates the antivirus, which is what you did
as recommanded, Windows XP does not stop warning you about the absence of any
antivirus protection. These oversecurity things are really very annoying.

        Cheers,
        Pierre.