[jaws-uk] Re: new voices in Jaws 10.

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 11:40:47 -0000

Hi Dorothy,

The new RealSpeak voices are specific to Jaws and won't work with anything else.

I'm afraid you'll have to use the voices which came with Version 8 if you wish to use them with other applications.

Regards,

Phil Medway.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>