[jaws-uk] messages not purging

  • From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 20:14:28 +0100

can anyone HELP?  I am using jaws 6.0 and outlook express.  I am have had
problems with purging messages I choose alt f for files menue, arrow down to
save, arrow right one then arrow down to purge and press enter.  Now it isn't
working, Please some one out there tell me what might be wrong??

Christine