[jaws-uk] Re: messages in inbox in outlook express

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 11:47:02 +0100

Hi Francis,

alt+v for the view menu;

Cursor right to enter the current view sub-menu;

Cursor up to the group messages by conversation and if checked, press enter
on it to uncheck it;

In the sort by menu off of the view menu, ensure that the sort ascending and
received items are checked.

These settings should give you what you want.

HTH,

Phil Medway

philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tel: 01869 347639