[jaws-uk] laptop did start on auto

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 12:41:37 -0000

Thank God for that. However it keeps naggaing at me about Adobi updates. I have 6 I think It also does the same thing in this desktop. However I do understand it is not Windows updates but I donot understand what thelaptop the Toshieba is askingme I say Ok to the updates and it says " you must add at least 1 component t the blah blah before procedding . . Now what does it want me to add. I look for help inthe help function and it says to check tap space bar. and I do this but it still want me to ad just what.? I have been trying to get Adobi 7 since well for some montyhs I seem to cope with what I have itis it anybetter? I was very relieved that alaptop started today Ok but I am actually using a full keyboard pluggedin until I get the hang of it. Also the Toshieba keeps on about 1 note I asked tony what is this Johny 1 note all the time he said " it is something they have given you " I assumed the something is Toshieba.. Dorothy. The question also about Jaws girl friend hasnot been answered that little lady I only herd her for a little while as somene though she would be helpful. Jaws little girl friend or the wife from the kitchen I called her. Dorothy