[jaws-uk] Re: language query

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 00:33:40 +0100

Sorry, Paul, but could you please clarify exactly what program or
Windows module you are talking about here?

Is it JAWS itself? And if so, what version of JAWS?

Are you running a French version of Windows, and indeed what version
of Windows?  XP or Vista and which version of either.

The more information the better.

George.