[jaws-uk] jfw and other users outlook calendars

  • From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 12:06:10 +0100

all:
Can anyone suggest what I'm doing wrong re the above?
I can open another users calendar and have had visual verification that
it is onscreen but can't quite work out how to get to it using jfw
either in pc or jfw cursor.
The calendar appears to display in two paynes (one with my own and the
other with the other users) however using the f6 or control commands
(usual to move between open child windows within an application) doesn't
seem to do the trick.  Sometimes when navigating between days jfw
announces the number of appointments in the other users calendar but
using the tab key to move through appointments moves between those in my
own calendar.

jfw help doesn't seem to contain anything on this subject.

Thanks

Adrian Higginbotham
Accessibility and inclusion adviser
British Educational Communications and Technology Agency - BECTA
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Internal extension #2287
Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ