[jaws-uk] Re: [jaws-uk] Windows® XP Tablet PC Edition 2005

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 13:10:13 +0100

Other users I have come accross have not had any specific issues though of
course you will not be able to use the software in pen input/tablet mode.
Windows XP Tablet edition is a form of Windows XP so you will need a Jaws
professional License for it.  Unfortunately many of the upper ranges of Toshiba
lapotops use XP Pro, both Portege and Tecra ranges do almost without exception.
 The Satellite range will mostly use XP Home.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support