[jaws-uk] (jaws-uk) - JAWS - Thinking of new laptop

  • From: "ELSPETH PEARCE" <elspeth_pearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 21:49:40 -0000

I am thinking of buying a Toshiba A500 with Windows 7.  I did have a Toshiba
Satellite before with Windows Vista and it was a complete disaster - JAWS
would not work whatever which way.  I like the Toshes because of their nice
keyboards.  I am using JAWS 11.  Would this model be OK with JAWS?  I will
be using the laptop for music, emails and internet primarily and for storing
documents.   Do you think this model would be over-kill, or would it be fit
for purpose.  Any suggestions as to its suitability would be appreciated, as
well as any suggestions as to other models I should consider.

Many thanks

Elspeth Pearce