[jaws-uk] Re: jaws with internet explorer

  • From: oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 07:25:18 +0000

Jaws 11 will certainly not work with the latest version of I E.  I can't
remember what version of IE is supported by Jaws 11, so unless someone
else comes up with an answer, and if you're desperate to get a later
version of Internet Explorer,  then all I can suggest is downloading a
later version and see what happens, being prepared to uninstall this
version if necessary.
Or why not try Firefox as a browser?