[jaws-uk] Re: jaws with a different sound card

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 18:07:10 -0000

actually Darren while what paul says is true it is not really the full
story.

There is an article about how to change which soundcard JAWS uses and the
sound card JAWS uses by default is not necessarily the default windows sound
card.

a link to the article about how to control which sound card JAWS uses can be
found at:
http://www.freedomscientific.com/fs_support/BulletinView.asp?QC=432

Ignore the stuff about eloquence and updating it as you will not have to do
this, certainly if you are using J'AWS 5 or later.

Regards

Graham

Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493