[jaws-uk] jaws on desktop still dead

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 06:19:09 -0000

I tried again at about  five am and   the same  position as yesterday.  all
WELL All loads well and and  then moves into Kurzweil and the scanner works.
Jaws not a sound. I have tried to  end task by the  route I have always  got
him to  revive before but the Don  dong continues  it is like a funeral bell
so I suppose he  at least is being rung out. In the middle is the  triangle
and the query and I have seenthisin the past never before though has nothing
and I
mean helped I even disconnected the modem and  well I have   up a typewriter
never gave me a  spot of trouble neither did Make  mistakes in spelling it
must be that a computer and the  spell-check go hand in hand I have no idea
why this is I only know  it must be so. Why I didn't even have an  eraser
for the  twenty years before Finally   gave ups as not able to see it  so
it is the IT world and errors that go hand in hand  For Jaws on his behalf I
say NO FLOWERS BY REQUEST.
 Dorothy