[jaws-uk] Re: jaws and screen alerts

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 10:13:29 -0000

Hi John,

If you mean what I think you mean, you should be able to use the simulated
left mouse click if you do it quickly enough.  On a desktop keyboard, it's
the slash "/" key on the number pad (top row, second from the left).  On a
laptop keyboard, the keys to press are CapsLock+8.

If you are not quick enough, you can also sometimes get to the item through
the System Tray by using Insert+F11.

Hope this is what you mean.

Jamie