[jaws-uk] Re: jaws and RNIB book stream book club

  • From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 16:46:21 -0000

Graham

Just to say that when you start Plextalk it is best to turn numloc on.  Then
you can use the number pad to go up and down levels with 2 and 8 and rewind
and forward wind with 4 and 6.  The other keys do other things which I can't
recall offhand, but there is a little manual in the Plextalk help somewhere,
and the commands aren't very many.  Space pauses and plays, and escape shuts
the player down.

I have been in the streaming service since it started, and I must say I like
it very much.  You can also play your talking book CD's with it, which I am
having to do at present as my player has gone in for repair.

Wendy

  _____