[jaws-uk] Re: jaws 7.1.417 error with Outlook express

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 11:04:18 +0100

Hello Gary
I have a resolution for your problem with Jaws speaking "collapsed" twice
without loosing the group by thread, please stand by, I will post it soon.  I
know what is going on here but I want to check a couple of other things out as
well before I post it.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology