[jaws-uk] is there a programme that works with the facebook chat on the main website?

  • From: "Daniel McGee" <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 23:10:56 +0100

hi everyone, subjectline says it all. I have heard of AIM but I have a hotmail
account and I don't know if that will work. But I was wondering is there an
accessable way to chat with my fb friends sort of like windows live messenger
with jaws and in a facebook/messenger accessable mannor?
Look forward to hearing from you all.
Seriously if someone could tell me where to go what to download and hopefully
it will be free. I will be a Happy bunny! Because It just so hard to use on the
main site!
Thanks Again
Daniel