[jaws-uk] is it possible to read Microsoft Publisher files reasonably accurately with Jaws 10 or 11?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 20:36:33 -0000

Hi all,

The weekly News bulletin produced by the church my wife and
I attend is produced in publisher, with some text embedded
within pictures.

Although the church used to send me either a word copy of
the document or a text version, I've found that when this
happens some of the non essential data is missed out, and
although this is not a problem, I am wondering what
suggestions I can make to those people who produce the
document to enable it to be made more accessible using Jaws
10 and 11, as I have the latest Jaws 11, but my wife is
still running the latest update of Jaws 10.

Alexander Shannon