[jaws-uk] Re: i-pod shuffle:

  • From: "Jane Sellers" <jane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 23:12:38 +0100

Hi Gordon,
Just a quick question, with regards to Itunes, i would like to be able to
download these, but don't have a lot of confidence in doing so, only just
started to use the internet for shopping, can youtell me if itis a possibility
to use Jfw34.5.1 to do this with? also do you have a web page addressfor Brian
hartgen?
any thanks
from
Jane Sellers