[jaws-uk] iPlayer problem has solved itself

  • From: "John SAVAGE" <johnnyboy184@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uk-radio-listeners@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 09:27:09 +0100

Having altered absolutely nothing, I log in today and everything is working as normal. Thanks to all who responded to my earlier message. It was the absence of the "Flash movie" - something I have never experienced before - that led me to think that the software on my computer might have thrown a serious wobbly. But evidently it was one of those inexplicable temporary blips. BTW, the first programme I tried today was a Radio 4 afternoon play. The recording invariably starts a minute or two before the actual programme, so the first sound I heard was the Archers sig tune. I never thought I'd be glad to hear that sound! John.