[jaws-uk] how to listen voice messages in skype

  • From: "Mahfud Chaaban" <mahfuti@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 16:36:08 +0200

From: "Mahfud Chaaban" <mahfuti@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 4:31 PM
To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: help with word image verification

Hello

I have a big problem, i would like to listen voice messages on skype, but
from version 4 of skype and  using Jaws 9 and 10 I can't listen the
messages, before I had to press right botton and I had the option (listen
voice message) but now I have not that option, even when I use Jaws course.
thank you for all