[jaws-uk] Re: how to get to the junk E-Mail folders

  • From: "Peter Hallam" <peter.hallam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 20:45:05 +0100

Paul,

If you don't have a junk or trash folder in your folder list in Outlook Express and you don't use a spam filtering program, you will need to take a look on the Virgin Media website, go into your webmail account and you should find a spam, junk or bulk folder there, most providers filter email these days and quite often it is switched on by default, though of course you have the option to switch it off.

I can't offer step by step guidance as I'm not with Virgin Media.

Regards,

Pete H.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>