[jaws-uk] Re: google mail help please

  • From: catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 08:44:56 +0000

Hi Mandy,

Thanks for the tips.  If I understand you correctly there should be a
delete button for contacts in the basic html view.  I don't find this
but at the moment I'm using a BrailleNote rather than JAWS.  Never
mind, I'm just relieved/pleased there's a web based mail service I can
use because my laptop is in need of repair and I'm totally reliant on
the BN at the moment.