[jaws-uk] exhibitions

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 00:06:43 +0100

Seems a pity the Frankfurt exhibition was a bit of a let down, in July someone mentioned Sight village. In America in July is the usual convention that is perhaps the most likely place to learn about useful updates. but to far for most to go. I know this is a Jaws list but some quizzing on my part to indicate that an Ocr dear to my heart may be released or announced in the July Conference in July. example Kurzweil which a good many of us use and are very fond of Regards dorothy