[jaws-uk] ebay again

  • From: "Erica" <ejcole@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 15:39:24 +0100

Hi All,
Someone was asking about ebay recently but I wasn't having a problem so I
didn't really read about it.
Now though, I have just been looking at cordless phones on EBay and am
finding that the page  when you have just clickedon an item has so much more
flash on it than their used to be. The information about the item seems to
keep scrolling, which means if I mishear something and go back over it it
has already gone bye so I have to go up again and repeat the whole thing.
Is anyone else having this problem? Right now its bugging me and stopping me
even looking at anything on EBay.
I'm using JAWS 10,Windows XP, Firefox 3.0 and webvisum.

Thanks for any help,

Erica.

Erica J Cole

Email ejcole\@fmail.co.uk