[jaws-uk] Re: ctrl-alt issue

  • From: "Dave Taylor" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 09:55:25 +0100

hmmm, over a year to get that info from somebody at Sight and Sound when I
have been raising this regularly. Sounds like I'm better looking at a UK
made product since the Americans don't care about little old us, and frankly
probably not about blind people any more! I'm sure they could have fixed
this by now.

Why, for instance, does the fix you found for v6.0 not seem to work for
default.jkm files for later versions, and why could FS not just have
implemented it? It would have cost them 0 dollars! All we had to do, from
memory was change one number!