[jaws-uk] Re: copying address book

  • From: "francis" <francisrwama@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 22:31:17 -0000

thanks mike
----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Pannell" <pianoman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 9:26 PM
Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: copying address book

Hi Francis,

Open your address book and on the file menu select export, the file type you
need to choose is WAB. you then make your choise as to wheather you want to
export to a floppy or whatever.

Then insert your memory choice floppy or whatever in to the laptop, open the
address book - on the file menu select Import and simply reverse the
process, your contacts will be transfered.

Hope this works for you.

Regards,

Michael.