[jaws-uk] Re: continued problems with outlook and JAWS

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 22:38:09 +0100

Just to add to my last Email.

I managed to send it by going to the JAWS UK ADDRESS IN MY address book.

I still can't get JAWS to announce the To, or other fields so just tabbed to
where the subject field is and then the main edit field and just typed away,
sent it and it arrived.

Now, when I am in any Email which has come through and I tab through the
various fields, I now get JAWS saying read only edit and that is the case no
matter which field I am in so I am now wondering if this is some kind of
settings issue.

I should point out that I haven't changed any outlook settings for a very
long time so this is rather strange indeeed.

Paul.