[jaws-uk] changing encoding in Outlook 2010, how is this performed?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 21:34:56 +0100

Hi all,

I apologise to the moderators if this is a little OT, but I'm sending it
here for help with the process of how to accomplish the task using Jaws than
for advice on what actually needs to be done.

I've been receiving some messages recently which have come through blank.

I know it's that old encoding problem which list members who are also
members of Access UK and BCAB will recognise, but my question is, if I'm
reading messages in .html using outlook 2010, what do I need to do to make
blank messages readable, and is it possible to do whatever using Jaws 13 in
combination with Magic 11?

Alexander Shannon