[jaws-uk] Re: bbc website

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 09:20:48 +0100

Hi I am having a bitof a problem with station switching with Screamer Radio
I can load it up  Ok and have  got radio  4 on my Desktop but I like to
be able to switch on my laptop  and find it hard I have been Stuck in Sky
Modern Jazz,  but my little Toshiba speakers are not good enough for someof
the really old  and I think once live broadcasts, I don't want to attach
free standing speakers to it, I do have free standing Speakers  behind my
Desktop and  although they take up a bitof room are well worth it, I suppose
is a knack to station switching, I cannot on my home radios get sky or
Virgin so my computer  gives me more choice than any  other  item in the
house I am not sure why  we are so limited here but apart from an old
music center which gets Fm not much choice I suppose I need something digital
sorry not to have Mentioned Jaws yet but screamer Radio was a tip from
George and a very good tip as well Dorothy
----- Original Message ----- From: "adrian.rowe" <adrian.rowe5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>