[jaws-uk] Re: bbc radio 3 listen again

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 01:14:42 +0100

Hi Francis,

It's there now, whatever about when you and/or Joan tried it.  My first
thought (on reading your message) was that it might not have been there
for copyright reasons.  Using the BBC Radio Player, however, I was able
to bring up the programme and hear it playing, part 1 of 2 parts.  What
I did was:  Bring up my BBC Radio Player (which I downloaded while
listening to Radio 4 and it gets that by default).  Then, I went into
the Choose A Station combo box, and chose Radio 3, then tabbed to the Go
Button.  (It goes, anyway, even if you don't hit the enter key, and
Forms Mode is toggled of.  Hit the enter key to be in control.)  Then, I
got Radio 3 which had 130 links; so I chose to enter the Links List with
JAWS-F7, hit letter j until "Jazz Legend" was highlighted, then tabbed
twice and hit enter to activate the link.  My BBC Radio Player then
started to play the Jazz legend programme, at that point moving away
from Radio 4 audio.  If you haven't already got the BBC Radio Player,
you might find it useful to download it.  (It now has accessibility
keys, which are prominently displayed and which work.)  Happy listening.