[jaws-uk] Re: [avios] Dolphin using evesham computers

  • From: "ron sears" <r.sears1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 07:36:40 -0000

Jane, check and see if you have an Evesham shop in your area. There are some around because I found one recently. I think it was in Reading. Evesham should be able to tell you, or there may be some info on their Website. There is Jane, I will send it privately.

Ron
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jane Sellers" <jane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>