[jaws-uk] Re: avg an virus detection query

  • From: "Barry Toner" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 13:10:32 +0100

Hi Jane.

I can't speak specifically for 4.5. however it's not a particularly complex interface.

You'd need to turn the graphics mode off which I'll actually send a seperat email in case anyone else wishes to try it out on step by steps of how to do so.

I had a look on nod's site and it does support win 9x operating systems, so 95 up to Melenium in this family is supported.

Probably not a bad idea to have the best anti-virus application on a 9x machine considering microsoft don't issue Windows updates for it anymore. smiles

N'ways the url to read about it a bit and see the confirmation of support for 98 is at,

http://www.nod32.com/products/95.htm

hth

Barry

"A man's errors are his portals of discovery".
James joyce
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jane Sellers" <jane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>