[jaws-uk] Re: auto sizer with jfw

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 17:44:16 -0500

What exactly is your question as regarding jfw? Autosizer is completely accessible and you should have no problem navigating it with jaws. all the controls are tabbable and you can use your spacebar to activate buttons. No scripts are needed for it either. So I don't quite understand what jaws issue you are having with it.

Finally, there is a helpful hint on the program in the helpful hint section up on

jfwlite.com

hth

Doris

At 09:59 PM 2/16/2010 +0000, you wrote:
Hi does anybody use the auto sizer programme with Jaws. I have downloaded and installed the auto sizer programme but it doesn't seem to be doing what it says, automatically maximising. I have left all the options as the defaults. Is there anything I have to do to get it to automatically maximise? Many thanks