[jaws-uk] Re: another problem

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 22:39:06 +0100

Hi Kevin, as John said, there isn't a safe senders list in OE. However, some
email providers has this feature which you can configure on their site. e.g.
you can add senders to a white list in Hotmail by logging into your hotmail
account online and I think it's in either Options or Junk Mail Settings. This
is an example but I hope it would give you a better idea.

HTH,
Amro