[jaws-uk] Re: ajusting width of columns

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 14:49:17 -0000

Once you have turned on your collumns you must go into the "format" menu and
then "collumns" option.  Word normally assumes you want collumns of equal width
when you first set things up.  When in the "collumns" dialogue make sure the
right number of collumns are selected and then tab around to the "equal collumn
width" checkbox and then uncheck it.  You will then find the option to freely
adjust the collumn widths for each collumn.
Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support