[jaws-uk] Re: advice required on setting up Jaws 16 to work with Facebook.

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 20:00:17 +0100

Hi Pete,

Like you, I've been using the mobile site, but if I understand the FS cast I
referenced correctly, Facebook and Freedom Scientific have been working
together to make the main Facebook site more accessible. There are some
shortcuts mentioned on the podcast which are Jaws specific for Facebook but
which FS wants jaws users to be able to use on other websites in the future.

Alexander Shannon