[jaws-uk] Re: a question or two regarding the latest Jaws 10.0 update "version 10.0.1178

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 14:14:36 +0000

Personally I would update anyway, even if the fixes are mainly for Windows 7. I treat JAWS updates as if they were Windows updates.

Chris Hallsworth
e-mail and Facebook: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 08/02/2010 13:56, Alexander Shannon wrote:
Hi all,

Can someone please clarify whether the latest update for
Jaws 10 is exclusively for users of Jaws 10 running Windows
7, or is it designed for all users of Jaws 10 including
those who are running Jaws 10 on Windows XP?

Alexander Shannon