[jaws-uk] Re: Zenstone mp3 player.

  • From: <jim.taggart@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 18:56:25 +0100

cursor up once and then press f11.
----- Original Message -----
From: "jim" <j_doherty2@xxxxxxx>
To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 6:49 PM
Subject: [jaws-uk] Zenstone mp3 player.

Hi,

I've installed Creative media light, and the scripts, but when I press f11
to see how much power is on the MP3 player, it says zenstone not connected.
It is, it shows up no problem in "my computer" and I can transfer files no
problem, any one any idea how to get creative media light to recognize that
the MP3 player is in fact connected?

Many thanks.
Jim.

MSN Address