[jaws-uk] ZONEALARM WITH JAWS AND WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM

  • From: Kevin Morris <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 08:42:57 +0000

Hi all,

A friend has built me a PC and Windows 7 Home Premium has been
installed. I'm running Jaws 10 but have had difficulty in locating a
version of Zonealarm which works with Windows 7 and Jaws. Does anyone
know if one  and, if yes could you please forward me the link to it
off list? If it does not exist, can anyone please recommend an
alternative to ZoneAlarm which is compatible with Jaws and Windows 7
Home Premium?

Thanks,

Kevinexists