[jaws-uk] Re: Word very very slow

  • From: "Claire Doel" <c.doel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 16:11:47 -0000

Ian,
This may be no use at all but in recent times, the only things which have
caused me problems with Jaws and word were:
When I had my computer set to detect another Bluetooth device and, when I
was listening to the radio via the internet whilst working.
Also in the distant past I did have a glitch with word which corrected
itself after a reinstallation of word, just a thought.
Hope you manage to sort it out.
Claire.