[jaws-uk] Word query, Changing a file author?

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 10:06:12 -0000

Hi all,

Not strictly a jfw query, but I've inherited some .doc files and I
wanted to change the authors identity to myself. Just by editting and
saving doesn't do this, and I've gone into Insert, Auto text, and I see
the 3 fields in there for Author, page number and date modified.

I see the date and pages update ok, but the original author is still
there. Anyone tell me how to get into this edit field and change it?

Jfw 7.1, Office 2000, xp pro.

Kind regards,

Robin Clayden,
Edinburgh College of Art,