[jaws-uk] Word and 2003

  • From: "susan mcdonald" <susan_mcdonald52@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 21:16:28 +0100

This is how my reads for both Jaws 6.1 and Jaws 7.0

File, Edit, View, Insert, Format, Tools, Tables, Windows, Help, menu Bar Ask
a question combo box

Try going into View menu
Arrow down to toolbars
Right arrow to the sub menu and all I have checked in there are the first2
items, standard and Formatting.  Sorry I don?t know enough yet about going
into control panel to change things, maybe one of our experts will be able
to help.

Sue Mc