Will have to persue the case of the vanishing

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 23:26:39 -0000

 I was  sent a pdf by  a friend of    the Land Registry on
line I have=20
cversion 6 of  Acrobat or  adobi not sure of the  difference
it  read all=20
very well  but I  did try to update to v.  7 but    got lost
trying to do=20
it is there a  simple way..  Incidentallythe  landrag on
line  the  cheap one that is  they toldme is at the bottom
and you can get a copy of  the Office Document  and Title
Deed for =A32 I didnot do it a  frien did it for=20
me. I also  understand  anew oneby the  Land Reg is free on
house prices=20
paid for any house you have the address for. Is new  sight
am told. I g will give the lapttop another go in the
morningbut meanwhile will printoff=20
anything I need before it   does it again. This vanishing
act is abit=20
unerving. In the past I didnot  ever lose a single Email
ever unless I shift deleted it on purpose. Dorothy=20

// eompost 43767A28:4EC6.1:wnjfhx