[jaws-uk] Well Barry play around with them

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 21:59:44 +0100

you did ask! didn't you. They were a tiny taster only. I agree a man's errors should be a voyage of discovery but if a man's job depends on selling for his bread and butter and the pressure is great no one will want to admit failure. I have told you Magic didn't work in order to give JFW a chance to work in default made it worse. No beginner should have had to go through this . The sad thing is that those who sell a product should know it and know it well or forever shut up and not sell it at all unless they can put their skill where their mouths are. Sorry Barry but you did ask me .The only person to learn from " a mans errors are me not any man or one that sells. Ok have a nice weekend.