[jaws-uk] Website Difficulties

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws-UK" <Jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 20:02:22 -0000

Hi List.

I'd really appreciate some help with this one.

I'm using the latest JFW, and I'm getting nowhere in a hurry with the
following site;

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/skyplusfancontroller/

I just get lots of autoimages by way of links and its a case of hitting each
one I come to to try and navigate my way through this minefield!

I've found a link somewhere - don't ask me where - to contact the site
owner, and I'd like to do this with some constructive criticisms about how
he might improve his site for screen readers, if he's at all interested in
doing that of course!

I need someone who knows about these things to give me a couple of technical
points I could make in the hope that he's receptive to possible
improvements.

Thanks to anyone who can make suggestions on improving this unfriendly DIY
site.

Regards.

Darran

darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx